This week we give a little previous of what will be at the SpringOne conference, then cover some recent conferences. We then discuss the sudden emergence of "platform engineering" as a thing, and finish out by discussing what the kids are calling "FinOps," getting a handle on how much you're spending on cloud stuff.
As always, with your pals @egrigson, @benbravo73, & @cote.
Check out the livestream video if you like that kind of thing.
- SpringOne Dec 6th and 8th.
- Check out the workshops and sessions.
- Escaping the Legacy Trap - Coté's talk with Marc. You can get the legacy trap booklet when you register for the webinar we did on the topic - also, watch the recording!
- Use the code COTE200 to get $200 off registration.
- Hashiconf announcements - RedMonk round-up.
- eBPF summit sessions are now online (it was 28th/29th Sept).
- Kong Summit.
- Platform Engineering Corner: boy, that's a thing now! Charity Major's piece. There was a whole conference. Paula has a good updated overview.
- Istio has joined the CNCF as incubating.
- Google published their 2022 Accelerate State of DevOps Report with lots of focus on security and platform-think.
Ben’s new video “Deploy Your Python Apps To Production In Seconds”
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.